The Lucie team is growing and expanding, and we’re looking to bring on a full-time Content Producer.
This position will support the day-to-day operations of creating and distributing content, both for Lucie Content and our clients. This position requires flexibility to work across multiple departments. While this role will report to our Senior Content Manager, it will also work directly with our in-house Creative Department, including photographers, editors, directors, and other producers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all content distribution channels. A typical work week will include: Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) Strategy and Management, SEM, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Data Analysis, SEO, Email Marketing, Traditional Earned Media, Production Assistance, etc.
This role is based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not remote. The candidate will be expected to work in our Atlanta-based office, Monday through Friday. The candidate will need flexibility in scheduling.
- Social Media Content creation, including social media posts, graphics, videos, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating video shoots with clients and Lucie’s in-house creative department
- Responsible for writing and editing videos scripts, as well as reviewing video content
- Ownership of written emails, newsletters, and press releases
- Maintain reports, budgets, campaigns performance, return on investment, and other metrics
- Actively manage “Content Calendars” to optimize a client’s ROI
- Partner with Lucie’s in-house team and Content Agents to build and expand on the client deliverables
- 3+ years of producing, digital content, digital marketing or customer acquisition experience
- Content creation and distribution skills
- Proficiency in social media strategy and execution (algorithms, language, updates, etc.)
- Experience with Instagram reels and TikTok preferred
- Proficiency in Google Ads with a proven track record building audiences and gaining insights to drive decisions (certification is a plus)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data, overcome data noise, and make data driven decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with MailChimp preferred
- Ideal candidate is extremely organized and can adjust quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator that can efficiently communicate takeaways and insights to drive improvements (both internally and externally)
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines, comfortable with a fast-paced environment