The Lucie team is growing and expanding, and we’re looking to bring on a full-time Content Producer.
This position will support the day-to-day operations of creating and distributing content, both for Lucie Content and our clients. This position requires flexibility to work across multiple departments. While this role will report to our Senior Content Manager, it will also work directly with our in-house Creative Department, including photographers, editors, directors, and other producers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all content distribution channels. A typical work week will include: Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) Strategy and Management, SEM, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Data Analysis, SEO, Email Marketing, Traditional Earned Media, Production Assistance, etc.
This role is based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not remote. The candidate will be expected to work in our Atlanta-based office, Monday through Friday. The candidate will need flexibility in scheduling.
- Social Media Content creation, including social media posts, graphics, videos, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating video shoots with clients and Lucie’s in-house creative department
- Responsible for writing and editing videos scripts, as well as reviewing video content
- Ownership of written emails, newsletters, and press releases
- Maintain reports, budgets, campaigns performance, return on investment, and other metrics
- Actively manage “Content Calendars” to optimize a client’s ROI
- Partner with Lucie’s in-house team and Content Agents to build and expand on the client deliverables